Colpac Standard Size
Click to enlarge
ColPaC ® Universal Ice Pack - Standard (11 x 14)
The ColPaC ® Universal Ice Pack brings all the benefits of cold therapy to help relieve pain. This standard size universal cold pack will be convenient for pain almost anywhere on the body including the shoulder, hip, thigh, back, and neck. Keep one in your freezer, for those everyday aches and pains, sports injuries and muscle pulls. Remains flexible and comfortable when cold with up to 30 minutes of healing cold therapy. Reuse them again and again. Always use layers of dry terry toweling between the universal cold pack and skin to avoid irritation. Never heat to use as a heat pack.
- For Initial Chilling of the ColPaC ®, remove from all packaging, place flat in Chilling Unit Freezer for two hours.
- Do not chill below 0° F
- To keep moist, place in a plastic bag, seal, and then place in freezer. This will preserve them and prevent them from drying out or getting hard.
- Never Let the ColPaC ® Dry After Use - Always Keep Them In Freezer.
- Remove ColPaC ® from freezer and place a hand towel between the skin and the ColPaC ®. Apply to area being treated.
- Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes
- Do not sit, lie, or sleep on the ColPaC ®
- Constantly monitor application to avoid skin irritation.
- Do not heat or microwave the ColPaC ® to use as a hotpack. Use only as a cold therapy.
- Wipe all moisture from the ColPaC ® before returning to freezer.
- Lay the ColPaC ® flat for storage in the freezer.
- The ColPaC ® is most serviceable when kept in a freezer set at 12° F (-11°C)
- Store in freezer when not in use.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: