Colpac Quarter Size
Click to enlarge
ColPaC ® Universal Ice Pack, Quarter Size (5.5 x 7.5) - Chattanooga
This ColPaC ® Universal Ice Pack is a quarter size pack to allow you to have cold therapy on hand without taking up your whole freezer. Simply leave this universal cold pack in your freezer to help with those everyday aches and pains, sports injuries and muscle pulls. This universal ice pack is perfect for almost every part of the body including the ankle, elbow, neck, knee, and wrist. Remains flexible and comfortable while cold with up to 30 minutes of healing cold therapy. Never use as a hot pack and never microwave. Reuse this universal cold pack again and again. Always use layers of dry terry toweling between ColPaC ® and skin.
- For Initial Chilling of the ColPaC ®, remove from all packaging, place flat in Chilling Unit Freezer for two hours.
- Do not chill below 0° F
- To keep moist, place in a plastic bag, seal, and then place in freezer. This will preserve them and prevent them from drying out or getting hard.
- Never Let the ColPaC ® to Dry After Use - Always Keep Them In Freezer.
- Remove the ColPaC ® from the freezer and place a hand towel between the skin and the ColPaC ®. Apply to area being treated.
- Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes
- Do not sit, lie, or sleep on the ColPaC ®
- Constantly monitor application to avoid skin irritation.
- Do not heat or microwave the ColPaC ® to use as a hotpack. Use only as a cold therapy.
- Wipe all moisture from the ColPaC ® before returning to freezer.
- Lay the ColPaC ® flat for storage in the freezer.
- The ColPaC ® is most serviceable when kept in a freezer set at 12° F (-11°C)
- Store in freezer when not in use.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: